These 5-day/4-night events take place outside the In Movement facility during the school holidays. Students engage in wide range of activities, including:
- community songs and games
- group discussions related to the theme for the year
- art workshops
- physical exercise and free time
- evening activities such as
- a theatre improvisation night
- a campfire with song dance and storytelling
- an open microphone event on the last evening for students to showcase skills learned during the camp
The camps are designed to build community, challenge the students to set intentions for themselves and take creative risks, encourage gratitude practices, and promote positive intergenerational and intercultural collaboration and wisdom exchange.
We hold four camps per year with 45 students and 15-20 adults per camp.